Pro Touring Suspension 1970-1981 F Body
If you've already got your sway bar dialed in, the Speedtech Performance Pro Touring front suspension package is the ultimate street and race upgrade for your '70- '81Camaro or Firebird. Through extensive engineering and testing all parts in this kit are carefully matched to each other, designed to dramatically improve your car's handling while still maintaining an enjoyable drive.
- All parts are a direct bolt-in, no frame modification required.
- Speedtech tubular control arms offer corrected geometry, performance components, and are stronger and lighter than stock arms.
- Standard Viking double adjustable shock system provides ease of installation with coilover style ride height control.
- Shocks allow up to 2 1/2" ride height adjustment.
- Simple external double dial design allows individual compression/ rebound adjustability.
- Optional Ridetech single or triple adjustable nitrogen charged shock upgrade available, call for pricing.
Standard Pro Touring Package includes-
- Speed Tech Tubular Upper control arms
- Speed Tech Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Viking Double Adjustable coil over kit for either Small Block/ LS or Big Block engines
- Billet Tie Rod Adjuster Sleeves
- All new mounting hardware.
Viking, a new heavy hitter in the shock market, is our main line we match to all of our suspension kits such as our Chicane Coilover conversion. Based on a double adjustable twin tube design, they are available for the average street driven and occasional autocross Pro Touring car in our standard Viking Warrior shocks, and for those that will see a little more track time and want the best valving available, the new Viking Crusaders will more than meet the need. Viking builds a top of the line shock at a fantastic price and value, and that's why we like them so much. To learn more about the specifics of Viking's different types of shocks, >> Click Here <<.
Ridetech's mono-tube nitrogen charged shock provides a great ride quality with fade free performance. A larger 1.834” piston rides on a 5/8” chrome shaft through an oversized rod guide providing improved piston rod stability. A specially contoured composite gas separator cup optimizes dead length and ensures proper nitrogen/oil separation. The clear anodized impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength, while the unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment.
The single adjustable shock (A) allows for easy simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound.
The triple adjustable shock (B) has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL high and low speed compression adjustment. A remote reservoir allows easy installation in a variety of applications.
Ridetech Singles can be ordered below, for Ridetech Triples please call us at 435-628-4300 for help choosing the proper shock accessories.
Application: 1970-1981 Camaro, Firebird